NALFA PRESENTS LAMMY AWARDS
WASHINGTON– The North American Laminate Flooring Association (NALFA), the voice of quality laminate flooring in North America through the NALFA Certification Seal, announced the winners of the coveted 2009 LAMMY Awards at a press breakfast at Surfaces 2010.
“The recipients of the LAMMY Awards made exceptional contributions to the industry in the previous year and deserve to be recognized for their efforts,” says Bill Dearing, president of NALFA. ”We would like to thank this years recipients and encourage others to follow in their footsteps.”
2009 LAMMY Award Winners
- Member of the Year: Tino Couto, TORLYS Inc.
- Associate Member of the Year: Bob Cummings, PLI
- Member Company of the Year: Mannington Mills, Inc.
- Associate Member Company of the Year: Toray Plastics, Inc.
- Distributor of the Year: B.R. Funsten & Co.
- Retailer of the Year: Nebraska Furniture Mart
The NALFA Board of Directors anonymously nominates individuals and organizations for each category. The nominees are compiled, listed on ballots and sent for voting to NALFA members as well as the editors of Floor Covering Installer, Floor Covering News, Floor Covering Weekly, Floor Focus and National Floor Trends.
For more information on the LAMMY Awards, please visit www.nalfa.com.