- Ultra-high barrier to oxygen, moisture, and other gases
- Excellent aroma and organoleptic barrier
- Good machinability due to surface roughness properties
- Excellent dimensional stability at higher temperatures
- Improved adhesion of inks, adhesives, and polyethylene on the amorphous PET adhesion layer
- Complies with US FDA 21 CFR 177.1630 requirements for food packaging applications
Tensile Strength at Break (MD)
Young's Modulus (MD)
Elongation at Break (MD)
*Additional thickness and data information listed on downloadable datasheet.
COF (A-Side vs. B-Side)
Find A Product For Your Industry
Thank you for contacting us
Your message has been successfully sent.
We will contact you very soon!