- Sealable to itself or to other materials such as: APET, PETG, PVDC or sheet metal
- The non-sealing side has the standard properties of a plain polyester film
- Excellent dimensional stability at higher temperatures
- Complies with US FDA 21 CFR 177.1630 requirements for food packaging applications
- Drug Master File listed #17749
Tensile Strength at Break (MD)
Elongation at Break (MD)
*Additional thickness and data information listed on downloadable datasheet.
COF (A-Side vs. B-Side)
Find A Product For Your Industry
Thank you for contacting us
Your message has been successfully sent.
We will contact you very soon!