- Excellent mechanical properties
- Good machinability due to surface roughness properties
- Improved adhesion of inks, adhesives, cohesives and polyethylene on the modified surface
- Excellent dimensional stability at higher temperatures
- Complies with US FDA 21 CFR 177.1630 requirements for food packaging applications
- The coated side is not intended to contact food with the exception of the conditions listed under 21 CFR 175.105 (a)(2)(i) and (ii).
Tensile Strength at Break (MD)
Young's Modulus (MD)
Elongation at Break (MD)
*Additional thickness and data information listed on downloadable datasheet.
COF (A-Side vs. B-Side)
Find A Product For Your Industry
Thank you for contacting us
Your message has been successfully sent.
We will contact you very soon!